Certified Hosting does all the heavy lifting by managing the backend of your business for you. To run a successful web hosting business, all you are tasked with is to promote your business and bring in new customer on a regular basis. If you have a marketing budget, you can use Google AdWords or Facebook Ads to target customers looking for web hosting services. There are also a number of ways to promote your web hosting business for free. Here are some tips for free promotion to get you started:
- Use your customer reviews to promote your business.
- Participate in popular webhosting and related services forums and identify users who may need a new account or those who may be looking to change their web host.
- Use content marketing by writing informative articles and distributing them for free.
- Search engine optimization allows you to reach users who are searching for web hosting companies. It is a great free source of inbound traffic.
- Sponsor free accounts to attract users, you may advertise on their websites or wait till they need an upgrade to one of your paid web hosting plans.
- Facebook Business pages can be a great tool to generate brand exposure, create leads and drive inbound traffic to your website.